Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Beautiful Little Niece!!!

Ciela Hoku ala Hope Olayan..
Arrived on January 11, 2010
She weighed 7 lbs 1oz and was 18 inches long
I'm so excited to be an Auntie again!! Lots of people think that she looks like Jazzy, but I'd have to disagree! I love her sooo much and plan on spoiling her just as much as I do my other nieces and nephews!! Seeing her in the hospital makes me more and more anxious for my little Avery to arrive... 27 weeks down.. 13 to go! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

We.Are.The.Riggins said...

We can't wait to meet your beautiful baby girl...Ashley, you are such a wonderful, beautiful and strong WOMAN and I admire all those wonderful qualities to hold. I love you very much and feel very blessed to be a part of your life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...