Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Fall


Every year, sometimes twice a year my parents like to make a trip up to Julian. I'm not going to lie, I love joining them! This last weekend my parents, Avery and I, and my sister Stevie and her two Boys Reef and Hawk made the trip. One thing I look forward to most is a slice of warm apple pie. This year they had a pumpkin apple pie and if you know me I'm a BIGG pumpkin pie fan!!It was delicious!! It was fun to get away for a few hours and especially spend time with my parents and sister. It was beautiful there. We of course stopped at the Cider Mill to purchase our yummy treats and my mom and I bought the baby apples to make yummy caramel apples, they're the perfect size for that. I hope to be able to make another trip up there before the end of the year and hopefully Brad will join.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...