Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's about Time!!!


Me and My Adorable Niece Desea

Well I haven't updated my blog in well.. FOREVER!! So what better time then now, when the baby is sleeping and work doesn't start for another hour!! So lets start with the most AMAZING baby shower my Best Friend Jacqueline threw for me in March. Boy does she know how to put on a shower/party! It was lots of fun.. yummy food... and good company.




























































































Thank you Jack and family for throwing yet another wonderful party for me. I'm lucky to have you guys in my life. Jack your amazing and I can't thank you enough, what would a girl do without her best friend! Avery loves her Auntie Jack and loves the many gifts she received from everyone. To those who came, thank you for being a part of our lives we love you!!







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...