Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Easter and No Baby Yet!!





I love this time of Year!! I must say, I was hoping that Avery would decide to come before Easter, but I guess she wanted to roast a little longer. The little kid inside me, loves this holiday! Especially when Gma Cordy does it. She always makes yummy food, puts on a fun Easter egg hunt (I still partake in it, you can never be to old) and gives everyone fun Easter baskets. The past three years my family has been invited and my nieces and nephews love it! I remember growing up and always getting excited for Easter and Christmas. My grandparents would always do the best Easter egg hunt when I was growing up. When my Aunt Cathy passed away, we just kind of stopped doing the family stuff and it was like a void during that time of year. I'm so glad Grandma Cordy believes that every Holiday is a time to party! It makes me think of my Aunt Cathy and how much she was like Grandma Cordy, always wanting to have a good time! So thank you Gma Cordy for making that void no longer be there and continuing the tradition! It's something I will continue to do with my family as it grows. Took a few, pics so enjoy...









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...