Thursday, October 27, 2011

Avery and Daddy

Avery hasn't really been into books, but lately all she wants to do is have mommy and daddy read to her. Last night it was the cutest thing when Brad was reading her the book, I Love You, Stinky Face. Every time he'd read about the dinosaur she'd go "rooarr". This picture captures it perfectly. Nothing melts my heart more then seeing Avery and her daddy spend time together. She has the best dad ever and he's soo good to her. I'm so grateful  that I was blessed with such a wonderful husband. I must admit, I'm a little bit sad that Avery's been more into her Daddy lately, but then again I love seeing the two of them together!! 


3 comments:

Gentri said...

Oh so sweet!! :)

Anonymous said...

So precious!

Bees_Circus said...

Watching Daniel with his Daddy makes my heart melt too!

Thanks for your sweet comment! Avery's pretty adorable too!

I always link to Amy from a good life for my Week in Phone Pictures, you should too!! :)

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...