Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Friday.. We love Friday!

Friday, one of my favorite days of the week. I get off work at 1 and get the rest of my day to do whatever I please. Today I shall start my journey at the Thrift Store by my old house. The hunt begins for something wonderful! Wish me luck! Here's some treasures I've found so far this month. 


Pink Necklace 1/2 off = $1.48
3 earring= $1.50
Black Alfani Heels 1/2 off = $4.99
Cream/Gold Design Alfani Heels 1/2 off = $2.99
Two Necklaces = $3.00
5 belts = $3.00
Burgundy and Gold Carlos Santana Heels= $2.49

What's some of your best buys from thrift stores?

2 comments:

We.Are.The.Riggins said...

I just finished my blog and saw yours, how funny. We both blogged about THRIFT STORES! I must go to the ones you go to! It seems you get a way better deal at the one you go to!

We.Are.The.Riggins said...

I forgot to mention, those bow tie heels are so cute! I bought some not even as cute as those from Ross..so jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...