Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oma's Pumpkin Patch

My niece Desea who is in preschool had a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch today. Since I was watching Charity, who is pretty much like my sister in law, I thought it would be fun to meet up with my sister and nieces. The girls had a good time even though it was probably 100 degrees out and they were sweating like pigs!Avery wasn't up for taking many pictures, but I got some good ones of the girls. We Love Oma's Pumpkin Patch and look forward to our trip there next year. 


The Girls Taking Funny Pictures

 The Petting Zoo

 The Cotton Hill... They Loved This

 Picking Their Pumpkins

 Avery Playing In The Water

 Probably My Favorite Picture of the Day... I Love the Colors!

2 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

aw how fun! cute pictures!

Lindsay

We.Are.The.Riggins said...

Looks like so much fun! I love how you can see the mountains in the background!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...