Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pinterest Ideas...

Since my sister in law Sarah interduced me to Pinterest, I've been addicted. When I saw this idea, I went on a hunt to all thrift stores for plates and candle holders. This person used glasses and plates, but I like the look of candle holders instead. I also saw these cookies  and they looked delicious and since my sister came over to swim on this scorching hot day, we decided to make them. They were delicious! I put rolos in the middle of mine too.

Idea


My Result


The Idea

My Result


Happy Pinteresting! 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am seriously obsessed with Pinterest. It's an addiction.

Your project turned out so cute! Love it!

♥Abbey
Along Abbey Road
Enter to win my $25 LOFT gift card giveaway!

Ashley said...

Thanks Abby!
Just entered your giveaway.

EmCain said...

Yay another young wifey/ mom! Your little Avery was born just a month before my Liam :) Newest Follower ;)
thelifeofemcain.blogspot.com

Dacia said...

LOVE Pinterest!! Your cupcake stands turned out way cuter than the inspiration. Love it!

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

Love this! Love this!

Whitney said...

Love this idea! I agree that your cupcake stand is cuter than the "pinsperation". And I want to try those cookies!

Whitney
-cwdavenport.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That pumpkin decoration is so cute! Love it. I wish I were more crafty. Half the things I see on Pinterest make me sigh and think, "If only..."

And those cookies . . . YUM!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now following! :)

~ Angela
grahamandangela.blogspot.com

his little lady said...

pinterest is amazing! and those cookies are making me drool!! so delicious!!
xo TJ

henning love said...

these pins are soo cute! and those cookies look great. thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing yourself, i love when new followers do that, i like to welcome you, say thank you and hope to see you around often :-)i'm following you back

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...